Diversity and Inclusion
ESB Powering a Brighter Future for Our People - Our Space - Our Market - Our Communities.
At ESB, our commitment to working towards a consciously inclusive workplace is key to creating an environment that fosters innovation, employee engagement, creativity and the collaboration required to power a brighter future.
We believe that having an inclusive workplace benefits ESB, our people, our customers, the communities we serve and our stakeholders and leads to:
- Recruitment of the best talent from the broadest possible talent pool that is reflective of our diverse customer and client base
- Diversity of thinking, perspectives and experiences
- Satisfied and engaged employees
- Understanding and meeting customer needs
- Effective decision making, problem solving, innovation and creativity
ESB Traineeship Programme - Applications Now Open
The ESB Traineeship Programme offers participants experience and training in a modern business environment. Trainees are offered contracts for six months. This period allows the individual to fully engage in the work environment while gaining the competence and confidence to enhance their future employment opportunities.
The Programme is closely linked with the Association for Higher Education Access & Disability (AHEAD) through their Willing Able Mentoring (WAM) Programme in order to attract suitable candidates for each of the advertised roles.
Applications are now open for the 2019 Traineeship Programme. Click here to view the open opportunities across our Dublin and Cork offices and apply before applications close on Thursday 4th July 2019.