are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our 3 year
Marketing Graduate Programme. If you are due to graduate in 2017 or have
graduated in the last two years and are looking to develop your career in an
exciting and fast-paced environment, we would like to hear from you.
As a Marketing Graduate you will work in Electric Ireland, the customer facing business unit of ESB and one of Ireland’s most recognised brands. Electric Ireland’s Marketing team is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing plans to support the achievement of brand and business goals. The team provides a full suite of award winning marketing initiatives including the development and implementation of marketing plans, ABL & BTL communications, PR, sponsorship, event management, digital marketing and stakeholder engagement. Successful candidates will be rotated across our Marketing, Sponsorship and Digital Marketing functions, offering an exciting opportunity to work across the full spectrum of marketing and communications activities at Ireland’s leading energy company.
What We Look For?
- You should have (or be working towards) a minimum 2.1 Honours Degree in a business or marketing discipline.
- You should be able to clearly and concisely gather, interpret, analyse and document information.
- You should have excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong organisational and administrative skills.
- You should be a self-starter with a passion for digital and social media and high levels of creativity, enthusiasm, commitment and energy.
- Visit our career page at
in the application form and attach your CV
the online assessments
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview
in Nov 2016
will include a case study and a face to face competency based interview
start in September 2017