The programme will focus on
developing your ability to problem solve, think critically, understand the
balance between value and risk and to build your decision making capability.
The programme also develops effective communication and influencing skills, the
building blocks of effective negotiation – critical to succeeding as a
commercial business leader.
are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our three year Business
Graduate Programme. If you are due to graduate in 2018, or have graduated in
the last two years and are looking to develop your career in an exciting and
fast-paced environment, we would like to hear from you.
At ESB the opportunities and
the experience for business graduates are both diverse and exciting. Can you
imagine yourself developing the products that attract a retain customers,
enabling ESB to maintain and grow market share in a highly competitive market
place? How about sitting across the table negotiating a multi-million euro
contract with multi-national suppliers? Could you convince policy and decision
makers that your proposal is sustainable and is in the best interest of the
taxpayer? Our graduate programme will help you to build these skills and start
your business career in a dynamic, innovative workplace.
What We Look
- You should have (or be working towards) a minimum 2.1 Honours Degree in Business or an equivalent
- You need good communication skills, excellent analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Be innovative in your approach and able to demonstrate your ability to actively contribute your team
in the application form and attach your CV
the online assessments
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview
in November 2017
will include a case study and a face to face competency based interview
- Offers will be made in early 2018 to successful candidates
- You will
start in September 2018
Applications for the Graduate Development Programme are now closed.