Work With Us
ESB offers a comprehensive rewards package, recognising the value you bring to our business, through your work and commitment. We understand what is important to you and that is why we provide an array of benefits to support your needs today, and into the future.
At ESB, we are all working together to help create a low-carbon and sustainable future. Just as we have over the last 90 years, we continue to evolve as a company, and we want progressive, dynamic people to join us on our future journey.
ESB’s values of being courageous, caring, trusted and driven are deeply rooted in the organisation and encapsulate the integrity and ambition that ESB stands for.
What We Offer
Through our various programmes, initiatives and supports, we are committed to supporting you on your career path.
Reward and Benefits
Your Total Rewards package at ESB extends beyond our competitive base salary. We want to support you both professionally and personally, offering robust savings, protections and insurance programmes as well as a variety of leave benefits so that you can achieve the best possible work-life balance with a wide range of leave options to support key moments in your life.
We are prepared to challenge the way we’ve always done things, stand up for what we feel is right and try better ways of working. Your Health and Wellbeing is at the forefront of our commitment to you as an employee with policies and practices in place to ensure that you always feel supported.
You can view some of what we offer our employees below:
ESB and The Remote Alliance
We are one of the founding members of The Remote Alliance – a new initiative established by the social enterprise Grow Remote. Working with other like-minded members, we are committed to developing solutions that will ensure remote and hybrid working will become a sustainable part of our business through offering flexible working arrangements, equipment for establishing a home office and support for Smart Travel initiatives.
ESB in Your Community
At ESB, we seek to contribute to society in a meaningful way. We do this by:
- Supporting charities and community organisations across Ireland through our Energy for Generations Fund.
- Running a Staff Volunteering Support Initiative for employees who donate their time to good causes.
- Matching charity contributions, and
Running company supported volunteering opportunities.
- Participating in Time to Read and Time to Count initiatives in local schools.
ESB Is An Equal Opportunities Employer
At ESB, our commitment to working towards a consciously inclusive workplace is key to creating an environment that fosters innovation, employee engagement, creativity and the collaboration required to power a brighter future.
We believe that having an inclusive workplace benefits ESB, our people, our customers, the communities we serve and our stakeholders and leads to:
- Recruitment of the best talent from the broadest possible talent pool that is reflective of our diverse customer and client base
- Diversity of thinking, perspectives and experiences
- Satisfied and engaged employees
- Understanding and meeting customer needs
- Effective decision making, problem solving, innovation and creativity