Terms & Conditions
- As used in these terms and conditions:
"ESB" means the Electricity Supply Board, a statutory corporation having its principle business at Lower Fitzwilliam Street, Dublin 2, Ireland, which expression shall whether the context so admits or requires include its assigns and legal successors in title under any restructuring of the ESB by its shareholders.
"Information" means all information displayed on this website without limitation and howsoever displayed, whether by graphics, text, or other means, and as may be updated from time to time.
"User" means any party that enters this website.
- Use of this website is governed by these terms and condition. The User is deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to comply with, these terms and conditions. In the event of a query into the meaning and effect of any terms and conditions, please call 1850 372757 or email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The User understands accepts and acknowledges that all Information displayed on the website is approximate only, including, without limitation, Information concerning the positioning of ESB's network infrastructure, the timing of planned and unplanned outages and the estimated repair time of any particular element of the network infrastructure. ESB takes no responsibility and makes no warranties, representations or undertakings whatsoever (express or implied) in relation to, and does not accept any responsibility for (and hereby disclaims liability for), the accuracy or completeness of the Information or the website, as may be updated from time to time. ESB does not accept responsibility for updating information contained in the website and therefore it should not be assumed that the information contained in the website is necessarily accurate, complete or up-to-date at any given time. The Information contained in the website may also be subject to interference from third parties or circumstances outside the control of ESB, in which case the Information may not be accurate. The User agrees and confirms that he/she shall have no right to, nor shall he/she, place reliance in full or in part on any or all Information and/or the website for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, for the purpose of identifying the location of any element of ESB's transmission or distribution network.
- The User agrees that ESB has no responsibility and shall have no liability to any party in respect of any loss or damages of any nature and however occasioned or caused as a result of the User's, or any other party's, reliance on, access to, and/or use of the Information and/or the website, whether under contract, tort, law, equity, statutory duty or otherwise.
- The User agrees and confirms that it shall not use the Information or website for any criminal, illegal, unlawful, subversive or like purpose.
- The User acknowledges that the Information and all intellectual property rights contained therein are and shall remain the beneficial and legal property of the ESB. Information on this website, and any screenshots or graphics, may not be modified, reproduced or publicly displayed, performed or distributed for any public or commercial purposes.
- Third party links may be provided as a convenience to the User. ESB does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. ESB is obligation to protect its reputation and trademarks and ESB reserves the right to request removal of any link to this website. Explicit permission is required to use the ESB logo. The following weblink activities are explicitly prohibited by ESB and may present trademark and copyright infringement issues:
- Links that involve unauthorised use of ESB's logo.
- Framing, inline links or metatags.
- Hyperlinks or other form of link that disguise the URL and bypass the homepage.
- ESB shall hold any personal information received by you in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, as may be amended from time to time.
- In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.