We provide next generation Managed Bandwidth to make sure your requirements are met first time, every time. Using our extensive fibre networks - spanning 22 nationwide Points of Presence (PoP’s) and connecting to all major datacentres - ESB Telecoms delivers a secure and high performing range of products and services.
Discover Our Bandwidth Solutions
ESB Telecoms have designed the Ethernet Tail Extension Product to enable Irish Operators to compete more effectively in the business customer market. Combining local symmetric access from SIRO with ESB Telecoms high availability national fibre optic backhaul network, this high speed, low latency solution is aimed at providing competitive advantage to IP, SIP or Cloud application service providers who wish to reach more customers while limiting prohibitive upfront costs.
For any questions please contact email@example.com
Our next generation Carrier Ethernet service is designed to connect sites with secure optical point-to-point or point-to-multipoint. Our solutions provide customers a scalable, affordable end-to-end offering, with the ability to move huge columns of data between sites and across Ireland using our own secure low latency nationwide fibre network.
Features and Benefits of Carrier Ethernet
- From 10Mb to 10Gb
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint configuration
- Private dedicated network, fully managed with dedicated fibre and equipment
- Add locations and scale bandwidth quickly and with the same interface
- Protection and low latency available
Managed Ethernet Wavelengths are the ideal network solution to deliver low latency datacentre-to-datacentre connectivity. We use the advanced Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) and ROADM (Reconfigurable Add-Drop Multiplexer) technology to offer the resilience, scalability and security businesses demand.
- Features and Benefits of Managed Ethernet Wavelengths
- Connectivity at 1Gb, 10Gb, 40Gb and 100Gb between any two sites
- Rapid deployment of on-net services
- Flexible network topologies, single or multiple waves
- Exclusive low-latency routes available on our network
- LAN PHY and WAN PHY options available
- Full SLA guarantees and single point of accountability
We own and operate state of the art Point of Presence (PoP) locations at key sites around Ireland. All of these sites are connected by our extensive fibre optic network and towers portfolio. This unique combination of assets allow customers to benefit from a mix of co-location services and communications connectivity.
- Features and Benefits of Co-Location
- Fully secure with 24x7x 365 monitored access
- Dedicated bespoke rack space
- 48V DC A&B power feeds to breaker panel in the designated rack
- Back-up generators on-site
- 1+1 air conditioning systems
- Unsupervised access is an option upon completion of ESB Telecoms Training
For more information, download our Co-Location document.
Even with the evolution of carrier class, Ethernet service SDH managed bandwidth can still play an important role in a customer’s network. We continue offer a complete suite of Managed SDH services across our entire network to support your requirements.
Features and Benefits of Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH)
- From E1, E3, DS3, STM1, STM16, STM 64
- Outstanding voice quality
- Completely scalable
- Seamlessly integrated with all over bandwidth products
Unique to ESB Telecoms, we own and operate a fibre and towers business. We can deliver high capacity wireless services aggregated onto fibre in a more cost effective way. This product would be ideal for rapid deployment of high speed services to remote areas.
Integrated Microwave Towers
- Features and Benefits of Integrated Microwave Solutions
- One provider for Fibre and Microwave
- Single SLA
- Best in Class Microwave Radio Equipment
- Fast deployment
- Speed up to 1 Gbe
ESB Telecoms Operation Centre (TOC) performs state of the art network monitoring and fault handling for services delivered by ESB Telecoms (ESBT) to our customers. Maintenance and support is provided nationwide, with first line maintenance undertaken by locally-based personnel. Facilities include a number of element managers, a fault alerting system and a customer traffic monitoring system. Alarm identification fault handling is entirely automated.
The TOC personnel follow defined procedures for interaction with customers and with internal resource teams. These procedures include call logging and notification processes and underpin the Service Level Agreements offered by ESBT to our customers. Service is provided on a seven day x 24-hour basis.
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or download the brochure below