ecars Charge Point Map
There are currently 1,200 public charge points available across the island of Ireland. Check out our interactive map below for the nearest charge point to you.
Download the "ecar connect" app
To locate your nearest charge point, download our 'ecar connect' app for Apple and Android devices.
- A semi-solid vehicle indicates that some connectors of the selected charging type are in use, but others are still available.
- A solid vehicle indicates that all connectors of the selected charging type are in use, no spaces are currently available.
- All connectors of the selected charging type are out of service.
- The charger is temporarily not communicating and status/availability information is unknown.
- The paler coloured icons (blue or green) indicate that the charge point does not have the ability to communicate, or that it is operated by a third party, so it’s status cannot be verified.
About ecars Public Charge Point Network
ecars has a network of over 1,200 public, standard and fast charge points across the country. This includes over 300 public charge points in Northern Ireland. These are found in convenient on-street locations, in car-parks, popular retail and leisure venues, as well as at key transport hubs nationwide. All charge points are accessed via a single charge point access card. The charging time for standard charge points depends on the model of vehicle and how full the car battery is when it is plugged in. A full re-charge can take from one to eight hours using the standard charge point network.
Fast Chargers: Fast, Economical and Everywhere
There is a network of more than 70 fast chargers in the Republic of Ireland, primarily installed at service stations to facilitate longer journeys between major towns and cities. There are an additional 15 public fast chargers in Northern Ireland. On average, a fast charge point can charge an electric vehicle up to 80% in as little as 25 minutes.
For more information about charge points in Northern Ireland, please visit www.ecarni.com.